Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Granny Hippy Afghan

So My husband and I started this awesome hippy Peace Sign afghan for our niece.
It took well over a year and lots and lots of leftover project stash yarns! We had so much creating this afghan that is sure to keep her warm for many many years to come!

We got the square pattern from here:
Granny Peace Sign Square

Here is the finished afghan! I had to have my husband take the picture because I am much too short to capture the whole thing myself LOL! It is laid out across our cali king bed, but it will fit up to a full sized bed comfortably!


I am so in love with how it turned out!

~Mands

If you like this afghan, be sure to drop me a line at my shop to make a request! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Judy from So Far, So Good. After leaving you a reply comment, I clicked on your name and made my way via Google+ to here. Your afghan is a hoot! I love the funky colours. And it was a joint effort? I wish my husband was into crochet - I'd love to make things like this with him. You're very lucky. And I hope your niece appreciates all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My husband and I really enjoy spending our lazy weekend days crocheting together! We really LOVED your pattern for this! Can't wait to make another one for myself! :) <3

      ~Mands

      Delete